Withdrawals and Refunds
- From day of registration until the day after 4th class meeting: students may drop with no academic penalty
- After that time (day after 4th class) until day after 7th class: students may withdraw from course and will receive a grade of “W” on their record
- After that time (day after 7th class): withdrawal not permitted
All drop or withdrawal requests must come to the Director of the GHG Management Certificate program. Please email your request to [email protected].
- Tuition refunded for courses dropped from the day of registration until the end of the 2nd class synchronous session: 90%
- Tuition refunded for courses dropped from the first day of the third class synchronous session until the end of the fourth class synchronous session: 50%
- Tuition refunded for courses dropped on and after the first day of the fifth class synchronous session: none